Version 9.7.41 (July 23, 2009)
- Added the ability to record templates using GUI Scripting
- Added the ability to backup and restore the QAS Database from the Administration tab.
- Added support for SAP Windows Authentication Single Sign-On
- User given the ability to browse for missing data sources when importing / editing an Upload Mapping
- User can now swap data sources in an Upload Mapping without needing to map all the fields.
- Recording options for BDC templates now shown on the Template Details pane in the Template Browser.
- SAP Client number now shown on the status bar when logged onto a system
- Added the ability to filter the log viewer based on the last week, 30 days, year and all log entries.
- Introduced the option of being warned when logging into a production system.
- Optimized the QAS database to increase performance on enterprise installations with remote users.
- Uninstalling the QAS service in an Enterprise configuration would fail.
- Conditional execution scripts in templates could fail with a "Type Mismatch" error in certain instances.
- The user interface wasn’t properly updated in the User and Group Managment section after the clicking save.
- Upload Mappings would fail to upload when the filenames of the load files exceeded a certain length.
- Upload Mapping Editor would display an error when clicking on the Upload / Download fields tab if no templates existed in the mapping.
- Upload Mapping Editor could hang when opening and closing a data source from the context menu.
- Template Field Drop Down in the Properties for a template item was cutting off text.
- Disabling the Auto-Logon from the command prompt was not working.
- If Excel 2007 Viewer was installed the Default Office Version would not be detected properly on installation.