Version 9.1.32 Release Notes (January 28, 2007)
- The Auto-Mapping feature now automatically re-maps the Templates when the load sources change.
- You are now able to record transactions that contains a / (slash) character in the transaction name.
- The importing of Upload Mappings that contain a Conditional item now import properly.
- The importing of Upload Mappings no longer fails if the load files do not exist in the location specified in the mapping.
- When you set the Run Once options on the Upload Mapping Section it no longer changes your User Preferences.
- The messages that appear in the processed column have been improved when doing Transaction Stringing.
- The error worksheets that are generated for failed records have been improved.
- You are now able to delete empty groups in the Security Section that the Administrator user has created.
- A more detailed error message appears when there are duplicate column names in the load file.
- A scheduled upload now respects the logon time restrictions that the Administrator sets.
- The ROI Reports section is now activated.
- You can select a range of rows from a load file to upload with Run Once Upload Options.
- There is now better handling of errors that occur in SAP
- More detailed errors are reported to the user in the Upload Progress dialog.
- You can now customize the Ignore Field symbol in the User Preferences dialog.
- You can set the number of Download Fields to view during a mapping through the User Preferences dialog.
- You can view the friendly field descriptions while editing the BDC for a Template.