Note: This article applies to version 10.1 (and later) of the Data Workbench product.
The steps below describe how to schedule uploads using an SAP SSO login. You will need to restart your Windows system (step 8 below) to enable the SSO authentication.
- On the Microsoft Windows desktop, click the Search icon and type in service.
- Select the QEE service as shown in the blue highlighted entry below:
- Right-click on the QEE service and choose Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Click the This Account option and enter your complete Windows user name and password. (You might need to contact your IT department to get this information.)
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Restart your Windows system.
- In Data Workbench (version 10.1 and later), create new schedules choosing an SAP system instance that uses SSO.