Release Notes: Syniti Data Workbench 10.0.27 (10/9/20)
- Added a feature to create queries and download data from SAP
- Added full support for SAP SSO environments
- Updated the user interface to support the Syniti brand
- Implemented server-based HTML5 documentation
- Improved download and installation experience and set new install folder location
- Introducing Install & Upgrate (IU) Tool for migrating/installing/moving from v9.x to v10
- Created new installation guides
- Improved German and Japanese GUI localization
- Added support for user and group names in Japanese
- Introduced a grace period of 7 days to re-activate license for cloud systems in case of a hardware system change
- Introduced a smoother, faster license activation algorithm
- Improved SAP System instance sorting in the GUI
- Moved application to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Implemented use of SAP.Net connector v184.108.40.206 for .NET Framework 4.x
- Included SQL Server 2017 Express during installation
- Added support for SAP GUI 7.50 and 7.60
- Added support Windows Server 2019
- Implemented a security fix where mappings cannot be shared so only an owner can upload mappings.
- Fixed the "View Templates" and “View Upload mappings” functions where multiple objects could not be deleted using the "Shift" key.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to import a template if you had not created one locally
- Fixed an issue with local environment variables that altered a user's SAP GUI Options
- Fixed an issue with BDC templates and document splitting where uploads did not report the whole process results when an error occurred
- Fixed an issue with recording and uploading BDC Templates created with the “Batch input” option unchecked.
- Fixed an issue where added users were not displayed in the Users subtree, canceling a new user add.
- Fixed an issue with tag manipulation display
- Fixed issue with the QAS database backup and restore process